A modified figure for Question II in the exam (you can use it if you are re-doing exam at home)

As I started grading the exam, I noticed that the powerpoint freehand
didn't allow me to draw the picture that I really was
intending to draw--espeicially for h3. I am enclosing a new picture which
does a better job of capturing what I wanted you to think of.

I would encourage you to use this picture in answering Question II (just
make a note that you are answering it w.r.t. the new figure I mailed).

Answers with respect to old figure will of course be graded fairly.

Rao

docu0003.JPG