***Urgent***: volunteers needed for a recording [On Monday Morning] of Tuesday's class

Due to an unexpected (but now suddenly unavoidable) predicament, I will not
be able to come to the class on Tuesday. I am trying to see
if I can record the class on Monday to be played in the regular time.

The best time to do this on Monday will be  early morning (between 8:30 and
11--say 9:30--10:45AM). I am trying to see if I can get enough volunteers
to show up for the recording session so I don't have to talk into thin air.
We will be continuing the planning-graph based heuristics--which we started
on last Tuesday.

If you think you can make it to such a meeting, I would appreciate it very
much if you can send me an email--
**Preferably by Sunday evening 7pm**

you can mention the specific 1hr 15min period between 9 and 11 that you may
be free.

[[The venue of the of the makeup class will probably be known only on
Monday morning--most likely I will put up a notice about the room on my
office door by about 9am that day--I will try to get a room in GWC]].

[[For the rest of you, I will send a mail by Monday evening with
information about exactly what will happen on Tuesday.]].

Rao

ps: I am extremely sorry about the last-minute nature of this--if only I
knew about this earlier, I would have just put the exam on Tuesday instead
of last thursday, and there would have been much less of a disruption :-(

pps: I can easily get someone to substitute for me on Tuesday, but I
believe that continuity will be lost.