Re: project1

At 09:19 PM 9/26/2001 -0700, <name> wrote:

>i am having trouble computing the effective branching factor in lisp....
>Does lisp supply log functions & e^ functions???
>
>   *please help

Yes, and you folks can find out about them by using the online manuals
supplied with the lisp program.

(exp x) computes e^x
(log x)  compute log x (the natural logarithm to the base e)

Using me and/or the TA for things that can be answered with a simple look
into reference manuals doesn't look all that bright an idea.

Rao