Re: Project 1 (*important*)

At 07:51 PM 9/26/2001 -0700, <name> wrote:

>i am having problems getting all the functs together. should i turn in
>whatever
>i have and try to do the rest later... would i be getting credit for the
>project i turn in later or just the one i turn in tomm. and also if i do the
>extra credit questions by next week would i still get credit for them.

We will only consider _one_ submission for the project (the mandatory part
of it). If you submit a version tomorrow, then that is the one that will be
graded.

You may want to note that almost half of the credit for the project will be
for the analysis done by running working code on a set of problems.

regards
Rao