Homework 2 assigned--Due Sept 28th.

Folks:

 Homework 2 has been assigned--it is availabe on the homepage. This
willbe due on 28th. Note that Homework 1 is already due on
18th. Rather than add more questions to Homework 1, I just made a
separate homework. I really think you should be able to complete it by
18h. However, since I will  not be around to answer questions, I
decided to make it due on 28th.  It would be in  your best interest to
do it when the material is fresh in your head.

Rao
[Sep  8, 2001]

ps: In case it is not obvious, I will not be holding office hours next
week.