Bcc: Controlling the length and depth of the list printing [Re: Lisp Output]

The variable

*print-length* contols how many elements at a given level are printed
*print-level* contols how many levels deep a nested data object will print

These are useful so printing will not be too messy when you have very
large lists (as you would--when lists are dynamically constructed by
the program)

a value of nil to both these variables means there will be no limit

So, in your case, you can just do

(setq *print-length* nil *print-level* nil)

Another idea would be to do

(pprint *)

right after the command that gave an answer with trailing ...

Rao