Bcc: Re: cse471 homework #1

The one example goal we discussed for vaccum agent is "Clean the rooms
and get back to right room". Other goals can be "Just clean left
room". "Just clean the rooms". "Get back to where you started from
when you cleaned the rooms" etc.  (So, we are just talking about goals
of attainment --not utility maximization)

Rao
[Sep  3, 2001]

monika.s> Hello Rao,
monika.s>
monika.s> I have a question about problem #3 in the homework. You
monika.s> mentioned "any" and "all" goals discussed during the
monika.s> lecture. Could you clarify the goals? Between reading the
monika.s> textbook and attending the lecture I'm not sure which goals
monika.s> do you mean. There is a small performance measurement under
monika.s> "goals" on your slide presentation, but thes are not
monika.s> specific goals. Was the goal to maximize the score or to
monika.s> keep both rooms clean?
monika.s>
monika.s> thanks,
monika.s> Monika