Regarding lisp session this week

I promised to hold a lisp session this week, and I had completely forgotten
about announcing the time for it. I had actually cleared my schedule from
3--4:15pm today (Friday) and could easily have done it if I had remembered
to announce it earlier.  My apologies.  Feel free to send me or zim@asu.edu
any questions  you have on the first assignment  (better to cc the
questions to both of us).

I am considering doing a formal session on Wednesday afternoon where I will
discuss lisp in the context of the Project 1 assignment (and recording it
and showing it  in class on the following wednesday for those who miss it).
[This will of course be in addition to the wednesday morning makeup lecture
on CSP]

More on this on Tuesday (remind me about it if I forget)

Rao