Student evaluations comments--warts and all...

Dear all:

The CEAS student evaluations for the course have been made available to me. 14 out of 22 registered students did the survey (~63% turnout). Numerically,
the course received a 4.34/5 course rating and a 4.57/5 instructor rating.
Following my practice, I am making available the written comments from the surveys--unedited with warts and all at:

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse494/cse494-s04-eval-all-comments.htm

(the link will go away in about a week--wouldn't be prudent to let google cache those things :).

Thanks for taking the time to write down your feedback; you can be sure that they were read carefully.

Happy summer!

Rao

ps: because of the way they sent us the evaluations, it was hard to cut/paste the numerical summaries. I might send that information later.