Solutions to homework 4 put up...(and status of the final)

I put up the solutions to the homework 4.

(..am hard at work getting ready to start trying to seriously think
about having a handle on the whole final exam setting up thing...

I have, as of now, set a question on clustering, collaborative
filtering, classification and data integration. I have to now go and
set questions for all other things that were done after the
midterm... will try to get the exam--(or at least open the exam
socket) by late night tonight)

rao