acquired wisdom added to the homepage

I added two links to the class homepage (see left pane): one titled
acquired wisdom which is a transcript of the interactive review (aka
LSI-love-fest), and the other titled "our own search engines" which
has links to the search engines demoed in the class (will add some
analysis reports also there).

The interactive review transcript is pretty faithful to what was said
in the class--the only change I made was to "hide" the comments that
are more about the instructor than about the material. The former are
more relevant for the CEAS evaluations (about which, I continue to
remain enthusiastic and ever adamant).

Rao