Homework 4 socket opened and xquery question added

I started the Hw 4 socket and added a question regarding trying Xquery
queries. This involves actually specifying and running some sample
xquery queries--so it is a sort of a miro-mini project

Since homework 4 is starting towards the end of the semester, I am
going to put "due dates" to each of the questions I add. It would be
wise to make sure that you are done with those questions by those
dates.

Rao
[Apr  9, 2004]