Project 2 extension

Since this week seems to have gone largely for the exam prep and
exam-retaking, and since there seem to be Human Rights rules about
allowing for at least one day of loitering during spring break, the
ruling Troika have decided that the project 2 deadline will be shifted
by one full week. It will now be due on March 30th. Hopefully you all
will have enough time to do a good job on it.

(I hope this mail reaches y'all in time to redeem some part of the
springbreak; I was too busy yesterday to send it).

Rao
[Mar 13, 2004]