Tomorrow's class and office hours

1. There will not be any office hours tomorrow. I will compensate for
   them by holding additional hours on Monday. I will also be availabe
   on friday by appointment.

2. The agenda for tomorrow's class is:

 1. wrapup of the clustering techniques.

 2. answer any and all questions and review requests w.r.t. midterm

 3. Continue to the next topic--which is filtering
    techniques--starting with collaborative filtering. See the
    slides (topic 10 from old lecture slides), and the readings.

Rao
[Mar  3, 2004]