Anonymous web-based Feedback opportunity (read!)

Folks:

You have an opportunity to give feedback on how the class is going by

1. doing the online structured survey available at

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/494-s04-survey.html (please do it only once)

and/or

2. sending anonymous mail to me using link

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cgi-bin/mail?rao

(Please note that *both of these* are _anoymous_ to the extent that the only trace you will leave on my machine is your ip address. so as long as you don't have a give-away ip address, you should be quite fine).

I will discuss any feedback I get in one of the classes nextweek.

Rao