[Administrative] Explanation regarding migration of planning list to google groups

Dear planning list subscribers:

You will be (or have alredy been) getting a mail from google groups inviting you to join the google group titled "planning-list"

As mentioned in that message, I have decided to migrate the group to google groups to make the management of the group (subscription/unsubscription)
easy. This also allows members to post to the list directly.

***Note that you don't need to have a google account unless you want to read the group on the web (if you accept the invitation and don't have google account, you will still get all messages sent to the group emailed to you).

[[I was going to add you directly, but google groups bigwigs wanted invitations to be accepted by you (and thus the mail from google groups)]]

The old list will be gradually retired once the google list is fully adopted.

cheers
Rao

ps: By the way, the festivus videos from 2004 are now available on google video (which makes it much easier to watch them). Here are the links
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5487421516888599031 (for part 1)
and http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3661542325271855732 (for part 2)