AAAI list of accepted papers online (and early registration deadline this Friday)

Folks:

The list of accepted papers for AAAI 2005 is available online at http://www.aaai.org/Conferences/National/2005/technical05.html

Also, check out http://www.aaai.org/Conferences/National/2005/aaai05.html for further details on the conference, including the first ever
sister conference highlights program (which will have representatives from 13 major AI conferences summarizing the highlights and hotspots of their
communities).

Based on our impartial and unbiased analysis, we think the conference is going to be a blast, and you certainly wouldn't want to miss it.

Note that the early registration deadline for AAAI is *this friday* (13th). Go register!

cheers
Rao (& Manuela)