message for the planning list

Hi, Rao,

Please forward these two announcements to the planning list.  Thanks!

(1) JSHOP2, a Java implementation of our SHOP2 planning system, is now
    available. In addition to being written in Java, JSHOP2 uses a new
    "planner compilation" technique to speed up execution.

    our project, we have moved all of our code to a sourceforge web
    page.  For a link to the sourceforge page, visit the SHOP web site
    at <http://www.cs.umd.edu/projects/shop>.

Professor Dana S. Nau
Department of Computer Science, and Institute for Systems Research
University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742
phone 301-405-2684    fax 301-405-6707    http://www.cs.umd.edu/~nau