[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: teaching evaluations..
- From: "Subbarao Kambhampati" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 11:35:31 -0700
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; b=DUXuFMTSEYX2257yL7Rt7lR/Dn7EV8iFBLw0ZyG2oJxoxIBDMbktTVVFcnCeK3d58R1G1UOSRT4VvHZ0E8Kafm8A8BC5rm3bVJzMujnqoMKMQabgXeZ203t54VY5ohFA87ZCnejtdn//tq1URjesKOhuBzJDagYXFHkjUxfOxo0=
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Fall 2006 cse 471/598 students:
I hope you had a relaxing break and a great start for the new year. I just got back from India. The trip included some neat sight-seeing
(Rhinos in the wild viewed from atop swaying elephants in two national parks in north-east india) as well as attending IJCAI 2007 in Hyderabad.
The CEAS teaching evaluations for the cse471/598 course have been communicated to us. Thank you for the many
comments--laudatory or critical. Wheter I agree with them and/or deserve them, I certainly read them carefully.
It is my quixotic custom to make the complete evaluations available for viewing for a limited time to
the students who took the course. Accordingly, I stored them at
in case you are interested.