Current cumulatives (only required portion--extra credits not included)

Folks
  Some of you wanted to know your class standing currently. I weighted the materials graded until now
as follows: Pr0 --1pt; Pr 1,2-10pt each; hws 5pt each; exam 20pt (which comes to 56pts; with the remaining
points to come from the rest of the semester). The last two columns give your percentage assuming you
score at the same rate; and also your relative percentage w.r.t. the top scorer in each section.

The extra credit is not taken into account (I try not to look at them
until I decide the grades). Your extra credit points will be scaled
the same way your normal points are scaled.

As I mentioned, I like the +/- system and expect to give all the
grades A+/A/A- etc.

Let me know if you have any questions and need any anxiety
amelioration.

regards
rao

CSE471