Readings for next week as well as readings for today's discussion

Folks:

 The reading for the partial order planning discussion I did in the
class today is Section 11.3 in the text book. You should definitely
read the example in the text too so you can understand the idea.

 I will be discussion 11.4  (finally knock on wood!) in the next
class. It would also help if you read the optional reading I
suggested:  first 5 sections of http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/pgSurvey.pdf

 I am also adding  a bunch of slides to reflect all the discussion
that happened in the class today. Check out, in particular, the three
slides added to the beginning of the class today.  (I will add a
hand-written example of the PO planning once I get to my tablet pc at
home).

cheers
Rao
Subbarao Kambhampati
Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering
Arizona State University
P.O. Box 878809
Tempe, AZ 85287 - 8809  rao@asu.edu (email)
480-965-0113 (Phone)  480-965-2751 (FAX)
WWW: http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/rao.html