Recitation Session, Homework 1

Homework 1 has either been made available, or will be shortly.  If
there is enough interest, and
a sufficient lack of scheduling conflicts, I'll hold a session to
answer specific questions about the assignment, and/or generally
review the class material up to this point.

For times, I was considering Monday afternoon, 1:00-2:00 pm, and
Thursday evening, 6:30-7:30 pm (next week).  If you are interested,
send a response to wcushing@asu.edu with the time or times you can
attend, and any specific questions about the assignment you have.
If you want to be especially helpful, make the subect line something
obvious, like "recitation session" or "homework 1".

Do not hit reply; that is, do not send these responses to the whole list.

-Will