Interactive review summary put up (under acquired wisdom tab)

Folks

As promised, Sreelakshmi and I summarized what was said at the interactive review session, and it is now available for your edification
on the class page (click the "acquired wisdom" tab on the left pane or check http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse471/acquired-wisdom-031.htm )

If we misrepresented what you said, please let us know and we will make corrections.

By my count, four students did not get a chance to say their thing (one of them was absent due to illness that day). Like I said on Tuesday, I wll be happy to
put up the comments from these students--if they send them.

regards
Rao