Final exam released

Final exam has been released. It is available at

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse471/f03-final-rr.pdf

Please note that it is due on Monday 5pm. Conditions for granting extensions are outlined in the exam front page. If you satisfy those conditions, or
think you have some other equally compelling justification, please send me a mail. Unless I get back to you with an extension, the exam is due on Monday 5pm.

In view of the fact that I was not available yesterday, I will be available in brickyard office most of the day tomorrow. If you have general questions, I will answer them.
You are welcome to send questions by email too (and I expect to check my email regularly over the weekend).

Good luck

Rao