Re: Proj.5 PartII question

At 04:34 PM 12/7/2003, you wrote:

Hi Dr. Rao,

Two questions in Part II:

I am confused about Part II, regarding "perfect" and "exhaustive" causations.
Not sure where to start. On one part I interpret "exhaustive" as accounting for
all variables, but relating it to "always causes MeltDown", which I interpret as to
what values to plug-in into the CPTs, is getting me confused.

perfect causation A causes B deterministically

exhaustive causation  between A1,A2 and B means *only* A1 and A2 can cause B.

Second, on request #3, where it says "given the formulation in 4", not sure what
is "formulation in 4"

It should say "forumulation in II.2.