Fwd: F'03 online teaching evaluations

Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 08:34:02 -0700
From: Ronald Roedel <r.roedel@asu.edu>
Subject: F'03 online teaching evaluations
To: "DL.WG.CEAS.Faculty" <DL.WG.CEAS.Faculty@MAINEX1.ASU.EDU>

Hi folks,

We are running a bit behind this semester, but the Fall'03 online teaching evaluations will be up and running very soon (before the end of the week I would think).  So please tell your students that the evaluations will be ready soon and another message will come from me letting you know when they are actually available on the web.

Thanks for your patience.

Ron