Marks for athomeversion

Folks:
 Here is the full story on the mid-term; with in-class and at-home side-by-side.
Note of course that not everyone did  the at-home. The average for at home is 45.5 (as compared to 33).
Max is 64 and min is 13. The highest improvement is 32points (from 22 to 54.5)

This includes marks for folks whose sheets I did not complete by the class time.

Since I did the grading for both exams, there is no grading-induced differences in the marks.

Rao

3fea8404.jpg