Re: other AI courses etc.

The link for cse571 should be http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse471/www/571.html

rao

At 09:56 PM 10/28/2003, Subbarao Kambhampati wrote:

At 01:44 PM 10/28/2003, you wrote:

Rao,

Also, I noticed that the Grad level AI class is not being taught the next
semester.  When is the next time this course will be offered, and will you be
teaching it?

CSE 571 will likely be next offered in Fall 2004. Chitta Baral is offering it this year
http://www.public.asu.edu/~cbaral/cse571-f03/

The last--and only--time I taught 571 was some 5 years back ( http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/www/571.html ) ...

Of late, I seem to prefer teaching classes that involve a mix of grads and undergrads.
The only occasional  exception is CSE574 ( http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse574 )

While we are on the topic, I will be teaching a course on information retrieval, mining and integration in Spring
( http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse494 ); I believe it is a particularly easy course...

I  have some half-baked plans of making up a course called
"Advanced AI: Statistical Methods in AI" and teach it as CSE494 in Fall 2004
(if I chicken out, I might teach 471 or 574).

rao