re: Athome exam grading..

29 students turned in "athomeversionofinclassexam".

Although I originally said that this version will be graded by TA, I decided I will do the honors myself
(especially after some people indirectly indicated their disappointment that the only impression
I will have of them will be based on their in-class exam). I got started but am not
likely to be done with them all this week. However, if anyone has special urgency
in having their exam evaluated, send me a mail and I will try to have those
put on the top of stack.

Rao