Re: Lecture Notes FYI

My apologies for the trouble. The notes change mostly to keep _me_ on my toes rather than you on toes. If I
don't think and make changes before the class, I am likely to fall asleep while lecturing (I mean  I have taught this
stuff some 10 times already..).

I only revise slides for a specific class at two times.

 --The minutes and hours before the class
 --(occassionally) The minutes and hours after the class (to put in any additional  information that I covered in the class)

One complication may be that I keep a weeks worth of slides in one ppt file.. I will look into your suggestion of  trying to put some sort of revision time stamp

rao