[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Project 2 Submission instructions
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Project 2 Submission instructions
- From: Sreelakshmi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:42:41 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5b) Gecko/20030901 Thunderbird/0.2
Project 2 requires only hardcopy submittal at class time Oct 16, Thursday.
(NO e-mailing of code required.)
Your submittal should include:
* complete listing of all Lisp code employed
* Dribble file of the tests outlined under Task 2 (note that this
cover Task 1 also).
In analyzing the "depth of play" aspect, a short discussion of the
results of your investigation is sufficient.
* Alpha-beta pruning: Please submit dribble output of these 2 cases
with and without A-B pruning active:
1. You play 1st.
Your moves are 2 2, then any open corner, then block
line, ..then just finish game
2. Computer plays 1st.
Your moves are 1 1, 1 2, 3 1, 2 3.
If your version of the code doesn't permit any of these moves,
substitute other game play that demonstrates the A-B pruning.
* Task 4 Ordering: Describe the ordering scheme you employ and
provide dribble output of alpha-beta runs with and without your scheme.
The extra credit problems are self-explanatory as to submittals. Be
sure to provide the code and a concise analysis of results.