dates and schedule..

To re-iterate

Project 2 is due on 16th october; project 3 will be on planning
(writing a regression planner using your project 1 code).

Homework 3 is due on 14th october.

the mideterm will be on 21st October--and will cover weeks 1-7
inclusive (so whatever I did until the end of yesterday's class).

Finally, I put up the approximate schedule of topics for the remainder of the
semester (in the lecture notes page). Check it out, and let me know if
there are topics you want covered that are not appearing in that
list.

Rao
[Oct 10, 2003]