Opportunity to give anonymous online feedback

Folks:

To give you a chance to comment on how the class is going, so I can make any early course corrections, I put together an online (radio-button-based) survey.

The survey URL follows. Please note that

1. Your participation in the survey is entirely optional. I won't know who took part and who didn't.
My intent in giving this opportunity is my belief that biopsies are better than autopsies ;-)

2. If you choose to take part, please take part only _once_. If you want to monitor how the survey is going there is a
viewing URL that I give you below. [Vote early, but don't vote often].

3. The survey is anonymous in the following way--the only footprint you leave on the survey logs is your IP number.
So, unless your IP number is easily traceable (e.g. "John-smiths-laptop.dhcp.asu.edu"), you have nothing to worry.
(If you are particularly paranoid, you might consider using anonymizer free service http://www.anonymizer.com/

4. The survey will be open until Sep 24th. The results will be discussed (as needed) on September 25th.

Here is the URL for the survey:

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse471/f03-survey1.html

If you have a compulsion to peek/view/monitor the survey results snapshot, use URL
http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/view-survey.html

Finally, if you find that you have concerns that you have not been able to express through the survey,
you are welcome to send me a mail through the mail link:

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cgi-bin/mail?rao

Here too, your IP address will be the only one that is recorded in the mail. So if the IP address is generic, then
you are fine in terms of anonymity.

The mail link will be available all through the semester.

happy clicking...
Rao