Schedule for rest of semester

Fellow DB/AI seminar patrons,

We've had a few changes to the schedule.  I thought I'd update you on what
we have planned for the rest of the semester.  I'll start with next week's
presenter.

7       29 Mar      Co-training                 Amit M.
8        5 Apr      Memory Efficiency           Terry Zimmerman
                    in Planning
9       12 Apr      Temporal Planning           Bin Min
10      19 Apr      XML Algebra                 Dr. Baral
11      26 Apr      Strategies for Replicating
                    Large Content for the Web   Chris Mayer
12       3 May      == NONE - Finals ==

See you all tomorrow,

Chris
Chris Mayer
Captain, USAF;
Ph.D. Student, Arizona State University
Computer Science and Engineering Dept.;
M.S. Computer Engineering '97, Air Force Institute of Tech
B.S. Electrical Engineering '92, Texas A&M University

mailto://chris.mayer@asu.edu
http://home.earthlink.net/~gcmayer