Dear Friend,

  I am Mr Lai Muhammed work with the department of Audit and
accounting manager here in the Bank of Africa, There is this fund that
was keep in my custody years ago, please I need your assistance for
the transferring of this fund to your bank account for both of us
benefit for life time investment and the amount is (US$18 MILLION
DOLLARS).

I have every inquiry details to make the bank believe you and release
the fund to your bank account in within 7 banking working days with
your full co-operation with me after success Note / 45% for you while
55% for me after success of the transfer of the funds to your bank
account.

Below information is what I need from you so we can be reaching each other,

1) Full name ...
2) Private telephone number...
3) Ages...
4) Nationalities...
5) Occupations ...

I am waiting for your urgent respond to enable us proceed further for
the transfer through my private e-mail (muhammedlai102@gmail.com)

Thanks.