Follow up [Last Try]: (Fall semester) Data Science trainings & resources for rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu

Hi again,

It looks like I wasn't able to get ahold of you earlier in the week and my message may have fallen through the cracks. Sorry about that, I know how busy it is this time of year. I thought that I'd try to reach out one last time in case if you haven't gotten a chance to see my previous messages.

If you're interested and wanted to review the data science trainings again, here is the link for easy access and your convenience: https://www.udemy.com/topic/data-science/

One last note, we can offer you a free course to try out to see if our courses follow along with your curriculum. In addition, for Udemy's paid courses, we can offer all students a discount code to use to save money off our top courses.

Let me know your thoughts and thanks again for your time.

Maria Curie
Education Coordinator, Udemy

Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
Udemy, PO BOX 70207, San Diego CA, 92167, United States