(Fall semester) Data Science trainings & resources for rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu

Hi there,

Hope you are having a great Thursday. I'm reaching out to you because I noticed that rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu has a great selection of data science tutorials and training resources.

My name is Emily and I am an education coordinator at Udemy. With the Fall semester approaching, I thought it would be helpful to update your resource section with Udemy's latest data science courses. These courses are taught by professionals in the industry and are shared by plenty of other professors across universities and community colleges.

These tutorials include subjects such as:

If you're interested in trying out a course for yourself before sharing with students, we can offer you a temporary free code to try out any of our courses. Udemy offers both paid/free courses and we also offer a discount code for all students.

Feel free to check out the following tutorials and trainings here:
https://www.udemy.com/topic/data-science/

Would love to know what your thoughts are about sharing them on your resource page?

Sincerely,
Maria Curie
Education Coordinator, Udemy

Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
Udemy, PO BOX 70207, San Diego CA, 92167, United States