[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
*CORRECTED* Re: Final Cumulatives
- To: Rao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: *CORRECTED* Re: Final Cumulatives
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 11:53:25 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=6WU+d7bFgGopYFidxuXCCq20H/M3m3BjaxVrYmgBkNk=; b=Z8sdZYzAKcFPFXG7YuTn3PPUFUxcDrALuNifOHHjxQ7go+oZv1o7HQX1mcU9Bm4LOh WxHZSZwyYHYdkoqaqBwAJc0VxnPvoVRY4ZADz8PhpAc13yEVRT8smMcWCXbTidndrZRV ZSUEuy8kuCePkYCXGmpC1zMJQS3PsM/8ffTMbgFh34hfCoitCpcMce9iUO/sL02Gc10M TQ6M/bzdFS48POtgrW7QhaR86XzwKTsMzjGe8VC4GtAh4flH05wsA5AYu+9z1ZPKkHRw ODBHDwWh7wk8bM2SKufK6R64VQFdpyWvmk0EwBxBw5++1CtiOBvK3qBM1nyKR2MrailL CLuQ==
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
The cumulative calculation for the UG students was messed up in the snapshot I sent earlier. Here is the correct one.
Also, the maximum points could could have got are 110 (not 106.). I will however act as if the cumulative totals are percentages.
On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Subbarao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
Attached please find the final cumulatives (with the marks from take-home final also put in).
The total is calculated with 20% weightage for the final. So the maximum points one could have got on cumulative was
The current cumulative totals are shown.
The students at the top of each of the sections are guaranteed an A+. They (i.e., these two student)
are welcome to suggest grade cutoffs for the rest of the class
in their respective sections. (The suggestion will only be non-binding of course; however I find that the students tend to have a better idea of the
comparative ease/difficulty of the courses--and so it is reasonable to consider their input on the grade cutoffs)
The final letter grades will be posted sometime tonight.
Screen Shot 2012-05-07 at 11.51.17 AM.png
Description: PNG image