[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Rao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Final Cumulatives
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 11:39:39 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=WeF4mZvWlf50kURA7Ce6PnlyfT4cdqOb3vwsqqtst0Q=; b=ng+F7mx8liNvVWPSCfYspA+fq7lI1rXDQOvGrX64XK/KgirSmgsVrF/RDDJT+CRFwa UOdz5JZfpfXu/HhSTGVTw5IJL9STack7ZQzaz5WFaVm+PESW+MJuqykOU/XhUBn9qc47 jwahaxNuh5Kfuag1bQ3fJ5VzP/8R7MYWnbpJpFD+PRfRsJ9RZrr8ReSDCpA36fC2R3L0 xC2TUVufHZQbLrcXPwxADjY+yK85KVMUDq9x4WqOnmiEhrzEKqe1+iCgr2MVCE/64zco bTddzaeOKti7d6lCxrwiQxTkU1SBUuHcdlup0xs1UgrXJ78dGiKalPa8GMpug6lWIMZ2 au9g==
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attached please find the final cumulatives (with the marks from take-home final also put in).
The total is calculated with 20% weightage for the final. So the maximum points one could have got on cumulative was
The current cumulative totals are shown.
The students at the top of each of the sections are guaranteed an A+. They (i.e., these two student)
are welcome to suggest grade cutoffs for the rest of the class
in their respective sections. (The suggestion will only be non-binding of course; however I find that the students tend to have a better idea of the
comparative ease/difficulty of the courses--and so it is reasonable to consider their input on the grade cutoffs)
The final letter grades will be posted sometime tonight.
Screen Shot 2012-05-07 at 11.31.42 AM.png
Description: PNG image