Reminder about the "NO CONSULTATIONS WITH OTHER STUDENTS" clause of the take-home

Folks

 I just wanted to repeat that the final take-home must be done by you without consulting anyone (other than request for clarifications from me).
You can use the class resources such as the text, notes, videos etc, but are not allowed to trawl for answers on the whole-wide-web. Your signature on the front page
of the exam is your oath that you followed the rules.

This is not a homework, but a test that gives you ample time and learning opportunity.

I reserve the right to interview you on your answers to verify your understanding.

regards
Rao