[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Agenda for tomorrow's class---is in your hands..
- To: Rao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Agenda for tomorrow's class---is in your hands..
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 19:37:30 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=peToeZI/6BgmakxPX00hQKkpf4JU/Cy9rrnMo07Yha4=; b=kVITOTCb/xvUYk9Z+qlJoAkzWSq2PfD6KsLY/Y2VTR/wVp5QnQp+KCbsj7phjKNzsa G28QevnBxupwpDGuI34IIfurAKR6RWwVTz+rnaMxtC5ljwdM2o0EvYvo9dLrl302Od9c TZ562RbCbARenyDHzjkOYMYMfPZQ7Y2oFWpfsFN3IBup1DYwAx6di7At7uUifK6Mwg8r XvP9WspjVuQ2OF4pdeB/FGp6m0y3VEMRbMSvxf2GGJQtq7AhTQjPBNj14mp/hxMoigRA WdA2RZFCM6mxpTrT3HiS5b8YeWfQSEXFfko8jmlp1yuQ1HUnQFIwR7dT+TLNfeGBQpQg 9Dtg==
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tomorrow being the last meeting of CSE471, I have two alternative agendas we can follow:
1. You can come equipped with questions about the whole semester (questions about connections between topics,
about state of art in various areas, about deeper issues in areas are welcome; very specific questions about
"can you show me one more worked out example of X" are probably better done during office hours)
2. I can do a fast introduction to First order logic--a topic I normally cover but didn't get to this year.
I am fine with either alternative. You can vote with your questions (or lack there of, as the case might be).
You have been forewarned (and I hope you won't be forearmed).