[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Latest cumulatives (with the project 3 as well as the at home version of the test 2 included)
- To: Rao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Latest cumulatives (with the project 3 as well as the at home version of the test 2 included)
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 08:10:53 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=s9l0ogKbnNHH6xJOBTjry8nyVhyckpfWb3i9Stlm9sY=; b=R8wUPhNBiMDIF4iTLmFASsqXcs2mDut1/q6uxSWrmhcRoKe1S9SR3okndYqn9uYCz9 RgzdLEkmhC4XigFzSzTK/6EN47dA4qzt54LCXCcOgHrarqPCwKMaeWufnNFH6WngpFcB nFPuBEKvkNGfcJHkKslI69G69HfKztODYZ1zawtjemCu4nEqGu5UONnii0doXUF461Fb jI5EfbR08ZLI6D0Ck9af3CAqbm6sHff02mAjWcoooUpVgh9ZOadEI8z7ZBwPPG6CEb8D jmAWZ/TT4UrA5wkBquzeOsIQzJFrG8vrZeZCTN7VUBdhKPCmrm442YJgfpHXCglEeiA4 236w==
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to your hardworking TAs, here are the latest cumulatives for the course (out of approximately 84 points)
These include Project 3--which was included at a 10% weight, and the at home version of test 2.
The formula for effective grade of test 2 is
max(in-class, w*in-class+(1-w)*at-home) where w=.5 for 471 and .6 for 598 section
The max is there so that the lowest you can get is your in-class score (thus the couple of people who didn't do
the test at home don't lose any effective points).
The only other grades to be entered are the homework 3, final exam and participation credit.
If you find any discrepancies, please let us know.
Screen Shot 2012-04-16 at 8.02.20 AM.png
Description: PNG image