Project 3 released; Due 3/27

Folks

 I released the next project--this will involve modeling with Bayes networks (and using a bayes net applet).  It will be due the Tuesday after the Spring Break.

This project is also modeling rather than a coding project. It dovetails well with the bayes network homework question (you can use the applet to check your homework question answers, for example).

I may add another small coding part to the project before the due date.

Rao