[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Project 2: Submission Instructions
- To: Subbarao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Project 2: Submission Instructions
- From: Kartik Talamadupula <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 12:32:55 -0500
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.52.180.74 as permitted sender) email@example.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth :message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=m8y8Kd9ROfmMpKjNYG/5u9JUckTbvuHUnVZY7Oc7/po=; b=tDQYQdwt11jeQLQHBmm+texGrO3s5Fge9I8Hn+q6ZQOrAwsM55omb25WrnIk2L34N5 r/N13wULCD6uoR/apwCO7h9kQJFiZi8WjQYov0b44BYvjmnLM6vNGLnctDR+SZhVLh/s U4TB4YajowifPFfpCxiQYKMXMfC0R0XNyu+EUp45z8kz3wdsELerZ7FiNLhAkpDXpnM+ KP70ew0d6jEGurty5eNF1sCH+X0kL5doDZy46Xf+6qDgFc1nM/62IAONMtnp/rJWsNTw vPeFCEUeVaBWnCwWS1K4z5jU/Fcmgl/d6fuI88bwoNhaVj2yeM45sy1oD6ci0PPhCT0w TXTA==
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some instructions on submitting project 2. We will be using Blackboard for the submision (like Project 1). There should be a link to submit it under course content on the Blackboard page. Please read through this entire mail.
Please include all your deliverables in one zipped folder, which you will name proj2_lastname_firstname.zip (so if your name is 'John Smith', your zip file should be proj2_smith_john.zip). The list of deliverables is available on the specification webpage.
Please make sure that you only submit once, as this makes it much easier for us all. The due date is Thursday March 8th 2012 before class (so any time before 4:30pm Arizona time is fine).
Additionally, you will turn in a printed copy of your project report in class. If you find that you are unable to make it to class that day, please hand it to one of the TAs or leave it in Dr. Rao's mailbox before then.
Thanks and good luck.