Project 2 Preview available; Due March 8th; in class

Folks

 Project 2 is available for preview from the projects page. It becomes officially assigned tomorrow, and will be due on March 8th.

Please note that this project doesn't require any coding, but rather requires writing a domain model (like we did for blocks world in the class), and feeding it to a planner we provide for you.

Please note that I do not plan to do an extension of deadline for this project. We think it takes about one week, and so we are in a way already giving you double time.

Please don't wait until the last minute to get started--we really do not have the infrastructure to hold your hands the night before the deadline.

Regards
Rao