[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Undergraduate research opportunity with my group..
- To: Rao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Undergraduate research opportunity with my group..
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:43:27 -0700
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.180.78.6 as permitted sender) email@example.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=Lf8N2VKPCJL+YfGrAf5oJE7vQAwi3g97D8YTo/ZqTGQ=; b=DhWn0z2BBGG9RGKuZOMfK9kbl1wpOLN1OQY9YWbRHfEuCdfx81UpmOZQfxSG2Lg3eh aN5FPgzClmw7H+KdnKHjZMDoxsblVHtZgtBtfkAMunxinSEt2TcmNkgP+tWOMe6FEx97 GvCxUoSjtOpQ8esCOyB9UJLYumnf6GTYvXHHo=
- Sender: email@example.com
This is meant for the students in the 471 section.
I have funds from National Science Foundation through their Research
Experiences for Undergraduates program that can support undergraduate students at 10$/hour; 10hours/week,
and get research experience.
My group works in AI and Information Integration. With respect to this class (CSE471), the topic that is closest
to our research interests is planning (which we discussed, and you will do a project next).
If you either liked planning or are finding AI interesting, and want to explore the opportunity, talk to me.