Exam solutions video (just 46MB!) and doc available online

Before we forget all about the exam, I thought I should post the solutions.  So I did.

There is both a khan academy style 41min recording of me developing the solutions (just
46MB--very easy download), and the pdf file that got developed that way.

Note that I only guarantee the completeness of the video--the doc is like trace left on the
board..

I highly encourage you to view the video.

Rao

ps: ..and you thought Bill Gates is busier than me! Tsk. Tsk. The guy is retired, you know...