[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Make sure to read the planning chapter before the class
- To: Rao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
- Subject: Make sure to read the planning chapter before the class
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:15:38 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=3Fd2bbZGquTFuCYYIbx6lSJYMAFs82fHJRRa3INP6yg=; b=b3CsTAUeejmN5nqK6AaqSvwgimYzzTcUk1wTcPimjrmCcWEx4ehDgvvb5AQTonVv+v wVOoAf0CjyficM5scJsuTbX7kg2ParxnMCO01YECrdTFzTIepprUIKcHPACNBX6FNYzI Rj5cPJAaya5S3VHWNQ5ZJPc45fdJF37WzRgXA=
- Sender: email@example.com
Too many people looked lost yesterday during the discussion of state-variable models and
I will be continuing with the discussion of regression and planning graph heuristics tomorrow.
Please make sure to read ahead even if cursorily so you have some bearings during the lecture.
[Note that yesterday's and tomorrow's material will be included in the test]