[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Good news: In-class test on 2/9
- To: Rao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Good news: In-class test on 2/9
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 13:40:05 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=++KDP19E1lf+VJzLviqWsfb6t63Lnq9atyTsHvvWfF0=; b=TZXZSonIEmj1llad7PgO6nzubSSaQiAWL+PhhlnYUwBXIN90AmVw1ScYSAC2Y3EUoI mmuFdHI083nPQLoHXvWJl+zF/g4/Sawvc3ITPolagl+JxxhHlPwiJ1GDjXQ+8GlMR/qC tgVpQxTpYc/7s5idgXIyN1L+MCIFnsMG+7uss=
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Another heads-up.. I am planning on having an in-class test on next Thursday.
I normally only have one midterm and a final, mostly because I don't like to use up class time for exams.
However, since I am any way out of town next week, and since you are all here, it seems we can have
two mid-term tests (I assume most of you realize that having one more test is better rather than worse for you..)
The test will cover everything we complete until end of this week (but not the make-up class for next Tuesday).
You will have the opportunity during Tuesday's class time to come to the class and have a recitation session with the
ps: No--I am not trying to convert a missed class into a test--I still fully intend to make-up the Thursday's missed class too by
an extra meeting+recording during the course of the semester. I am doing the test on Thursday (which is frankly more work for us ;-)
because I have the opportunity to do so without losing class time..