[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Project 0: Grading & Statistics
- To: Subbarao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Project 0: Grading & Statistics
- From: Kartik Talamadupula <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 13:13:05 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:reply-to:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth :message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=XfpTXuNKMsACDB6EJdQATzupnxPg6ogaguBM2BQmq00=; b=wqNq8dI9TtqEJRGgifO9eEdvE2XpXzuq14GT4f70bn3qrCtmmTzmQkBOhinRLgl75H IB5ge+vpstZ63j9CnOahwjld2ulF1yS5Blm3kIVIxxbkAZs7+beeW69DmKPOkI6WhyyO xQ1HwysK9rWazE03NFHi+KyKCQNjff7S0dafc=
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Project 0 has been graded and will be returned to you in class tomorrow.
The project was graded out of 60 points; 10 for each mandatory part (6 each). In addition, there were 10 points of extra credit (EC) each for problems 7 and 8, and 5 points of EC for 5(d). The grading for this particular project was quite relaxed, since it was a refresher to Lisp. However, you do need to have at least shown your attempts at solving a problem to have got partial credit.
The undergraduate average was 49.25 and the graduate average score was 56. This does not take EC into account.
If you have any questions about the grading after your projects are returned to you, please e-mail me at krt at asu dot edu.